A remote session is established between a registered user (Expert) and an unregistered user (Client). The Client can initiate a session, but an Expert's presence is required.
Note that connection to unattended computers is established in a different way
- Client goes to SkyFex site and clicks Get Assistance
- Client gets a session ID and reads/sends it to the Expert.
- Expert enters the ID, and the remote session starts.
Expert signs in and chooses a way to establish the session.Session by Link
- Expert sends the session link to the Client through instant messenger and clicks Connect.
- Client opens the link in a browser, and the remote session starts.
- Expert enters Client's e-mail address and clicks Send and Connect.
- Client opens the e-mailed link in a browser, and the remote session starts.